HealthTech Investor Summit
Bruges, 4 – 6 December 2023
HIHR is Knowledge partner of the Healthtech Investor Summit and is pleased to offer all our (alumni) pitchers a special opportunity to pitch in Bruges 4 – 6 December.
Pitching for Pre-seed (on December 4) is for free; selected start up and scale ups, pitching on December 5 or 6 have a chance to win a free ticket for the entire summit.
Next to that we offer our members a 10% discount on registration.
Europe’s healthtech sector is growing and we are all facing the same challenges. The HealthTech Investor Summit brings together financers, entrepreneurs, mentors, experts and innovators, to join forces and address today’s challeges while showcasing Europe’s finest healthtech innovations.
The HealthTech Investor Summit is organized by the HealthTech Cluster MEDVIA, with the joint support of Flanders Investment & Trade, BioWin, Health~Holland, IMEC, HIHR and many more stakeholders active in this sector. This Summit is aiming at connecting European entrepreneurs and investors, and fostering collaboration between healthtech start-ups, scale-ups, clusters and investors.
Pitching on December 4 or 5/6
Together with our partners and sponsors an insightful program and pitching sessions has been created. The Start-ups and Scale-ups pitching committees are currently contacting & selecting applying companies that will pitch during the event. For this première we could already attract a broader range of (European) healthtech investors.
- Are you a Healthtech start-up entrepreneur active in MedTech, Digital Health, Diagnostics or HealthCare and looking for a first investment ticket (Pre-Seed) or learning how to raise money, get new insights, meet mentors, partners, VC’s? Then you may want to have a look at our program and apply for a pitching experience during December the 4th of 2023: https://healthtechinvestorsummit.com/preseedsession/
- Are you a HealthTech innovator, ready to pitch as a startup (Seed Investments) or scale-up company (Series A or B) ? We do have slots on 5 & 6 December and you can directly apply via the following link: https://healthtechinvestorsummit.com/pitching/
To be eligible as a ‘Starter’ for a selection & pitch on Tuesday 5 and Wednesday 6 December your company
- must be established as a legal entity.
- must already have a product or at least a prototype/POC.
- must have already raised a small amount of money (non-dilutive or dilutive).
Please be sure to apply at your earliest convenience, since slots are limited and the deadline is coming closer now: November 12 2023.
Discount on registration fee
HIHR members receive a discount of 10% on the registration fee.
– Dutch companies receive an additional discount of 50%, which is paid by Health Holland.
– Companies that are members of Medvia or come via IMEC Istart receive a discount of 30% (not cumulative with HIHR 10%-discount).
– Walloon companies receive an additional discount of 20% on top of the HIHR-10% discount via AWEX.
If you have any questions or require further information, please visit https://healthtechinvestorsummit.com/about-2/.